Saturday, August 13, 2005

Wells-Next-The-Sea

We had a day out at Wells-Next-The-Sea on the Norfolk coast on Wednesday. The weather looked a bit dodgy when we set out but turned out all right by the time we arrived there.

The sea was fairly warm, the sand was nice and squishy, and I managed to take hundreds of photos (well, not quite hundreds, but close enough). Following are three of my favourites.

Sea View


Sea Shells


Black Flower
(sorry I don't know what it's called - if you do, let me know)

2 Comments:

Blogger Grangry said...

I love Wells next the Sea, its one of my favourite places. I haven't been there in a long while, your photos bring back some nice memories! Thank you for sharing.

16/8/05  
Blogger Grangry said...

I think it may be a figwort?

21/8/05  

Post a Comment

<< Home